TVC Offices Closed on Labor Day

TVC offices will be closed on Monday, September 4th for Labor Day. Please contact us via our website or email.

Agency Rules & Reports

TVC Agency Rules & Reports

Agency Statute and Rules

Financial and Budget Reports

Stevens Amendment

Veterans Employment Services

Texas Veterans Commission, in compliance with P.L. 115-141, Division H, Title V, Section 505 makes the following assertion:

For federal fiscal year 2024, the Veterans Employment Services Department receives 99% of its funding from the U.S. Department of Labor under a Jobs for Veterans State Grant (JVSG) award totaling $16,766,306.00. State of Texas general revenue funds the remaining 1% totaling $128,229.00 for state fiscal year 2024.

Strategic Plans

Special Reports

Agency Contracts

Texas Government Code §2261.256 requires each state agency to publish a Contract Management Handbook that establishes consistent contracting policies and practices to be followed by the agency and that is consistent with the comptroller’s Contract Management Guide (CMG).

Current Contracts

Texas Government Code §2261.253 requires each state agency to post certain contract information on its website. Click on the link below for a complete list of agency contracts as reported to the Legislative Budget Board Contracts Database.

  1. Fiscal Year:  Search contracts by fiscal year, or leave blank to retrieve a list of all agency contracts reported since Fiscal Year 2015.
  2. Agency:  Select “Veterans Commission” from the pull-down list.
  3. Click the “Search” button.
  4. Select “Display Expanded Data Set” radio button for complete contract information.
  5. Search results may be exported to Excel or Word.

Sunset Reports

Model Language for State Agency Programs, Services, or Assistance

Per Texas Government Code Sec. 434.214, TVC is required to develop model language for state agencies to include in their applications for a program, service, or assistance the agency provides to adult women in Texas.

Important Information for Former Female Military Service Members: 

If you are an adult woman who served in the military, you may be entitled to additional services. Please visit the TVC’s Women Veterans Program website and the Texas Veterans Portal.  

Advisory Committee Reports

Website Feedback Form
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.